The objectives of e-Participation is to involve the people in the services delivery improvement and decision making process through the use of information and communication technologies.
Therefore, Department of Statistics Malaysia welcomes participation by complying to the terms and conditions of participation that have been set as follows:
- Any statements that incite racial, religious and political sensitivity is strictly prohibited.
- Personal degrading and attacks as well as making statements that could offend other participants are forbidden.
- Watch what you say, avoid offensive language and parochialism.
- Chatting or sending sentences that are not associated to the main topic is not encouraged.
- Make sure your statements/ topics does not violate COPYRIGHT LAWS, TRADEMARK, PATENT regulations, etc.
- DO NOT use this DOSM Insight space as a place to do any contests, pyramid schemes, get rich quick schemes, internet money schemes, chain letters, junk e-mails, either commercially or otherwise.
- Administrators of DOSM Insight in any situation does not endorse, support, represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy or reliability of any statements/ topics made in its space. The individual should understand that any risks related to the reliability of items in this space are borne by the individuals themselves.
- Administrators of DOSM Insight have the right to amend and delete any statements / topics at any time without needing to inform the writer of the statement/ topic.
- Administrators of DOSM Insight have the right to amend the DOSM Insight Policy and Guidelines at any time without prior announcement/ notice.
- As a participant or someone giving statement in this DOSM Insight space, you are subjected to the terms and conditions of the DOSM Insight Guidelines.