Wednesday, 3 July 2019 - Department of Statistics Malaysia has received Courtesy visit of the UN-HABITAT. The purpose of the visit is to discuss the potential of the City Prosperity Initiative (CPI).
Venue: Dahlia Room, Level 8, Department of Statistics Malaysia, Putrajaya
A total of 5 delegates namely,
1. Mr. Pacome Kossy, Senior Advisor to Executive Director, UN-HABITAT
2. Dr. Eduardo Lopez Moreno, Director of Research and Capacity Development, UN-HABITAT
3. Dr. Negin Vaghefi, Senior Analyst, Penang Institute
4. Mr. Joel Goh Tze Wen, Director, Think City
5. Mr. Mohd Riduan Ngesan, City Planner, Think City.